TAX SERVICESTAX PREPARATION / TAX PLANNING / MULTI STATE TAXATION / TAX DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the Federal Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers believe they personally benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get:
- Up to three members of our team will review your tax return to identify potential issues and take advantage of all legal deductions
- Our team will help you manage your payroll withholding to cover your annual taxes without overpaying
- Our team will help you estimate your tax liability for the following year and calculate estimated tax payments when needed
- We will file your tax return electronically so you will receive your refund faster
Services include the following:
- Preparation of federal and state individual income tax returns
- Preparation of corporation, S corporation, partnership and LLC returns
- Preparation of tax returns for trusts, estates and gifts
Preparation of foreign information returns including Forms 5471, 5472 and TD F 90-22.1
Planning is the key to successfully reducing your tax liability. We proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We make it a priority to know the current tax law and regulations by participating in professional continuing education programs. This ensures that we will provide you with relevant and personalized tax advice.
MULTI STATE TAXATION
Each state has its own set of rules. Some states apply a tax on net income while others tax based on gross receipts. It is important to understand when your activities have triggered a tax filing or paying requirements. If you have never filed, there is no statute of limitations. The state taxing agencies can collect back taxes, penalties and interest from the inception date of your business.
- Advice on structuring the purchase, sale, or start-up of a business
- Advice on structuring large transactions including real estate or sale of stock
- Multi-state tax issues
- Year-end tax planning for individuals and their closely-held businesses
- Change of accounting methods and periods
TAX DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Our team has been helping businesses and individuals resolve tax problems for the past 23 years. We strive to reduce your tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
If you have received a letter from a taxing authority, it must be dealt with immediately away. The taxing authorities will not go away and a levy against your bank account can be devastating.
IRS Problem Resolution Services (retainers required):
- IRS Audit Representation – We handle the audit for you. We prefer to speak to the IRS on your behalf.
- Back Taxes Owed – It’s amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. We offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes.
- Liens– Liens filed against you by the taxing authorities show up on your credit report and often prevent you from opening a checking account or borrowing against any assets, like your home.
- Payroll Tax Issues – The IRS views failing to pay payroll taxes as the cardinal sin of tax delinquency because a large portion of the payroll taxes are your employees’ withholdings.
- Levies – We are often able to get levies released and help you get out of a terrible situation.
- Wage Garnishment – The payment plan negotiated by us is always more favorable than any IRS wage garnishment. It allows you to receive your whole paycheck without fears of future wage garnishments.
- Seizures– A Seizure should not be taken lightly. The IRS will ultimately pursue seizure of your physical assets: your home, cars, boats, jewelry, motorcycles, insurance policies, even your retirement funds.
- Offer In Compromise – Did you know that you may be able to settle your debt with the government for a fraction of the liability with an Offer in Compromise program?
- Payment Plan – If you don’t qualify for the Offer In Compromise program, a Payment Plan may be the way to resolve your problem