What marks the official start of summer for YOU?
This may sound partial, but we’d like to think that the end of yet another long tax season is a great way to kick off the summer.
To help you celebrate the end of tax season, here’s a list of some local businesses and events offering a special or activity for you and your family to enjoy this May. If you know of any other events or deals for the month of May, feel free to share them in the comments below!
- Planet Pizza of Greenwich: Purchase two large cheese pizzas (16’’, 8 slices) for $22 during the week of May 17th (5/17 – 5/23). That’s 2 for $22!
- Fresh bagels from Upper Crust Bagel Company at the Greenwich Library: Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Mother’s Day Garden Tour: May 9th @ 10am-12pm. Click here for event details.
- Tavern Garden Markets: Alternating Wednesday’s starting May 5th. Click here for event details.
- Breast Cancer Alliance Wellness Month & Get Fit For Hope Challenge: Click here for full list of events and details.
- YWCA Bag Auction to support YWCA Greenwich Domestic Abuse Services: Click here for event details.
- Virtual Wine Tasting to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: May 19th @ 8pm OR May 22nd @ 7pm. Click here for event details.
- Dinner at the Cos Cobber to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: May 12th @4pm – close. Click here for event details.
To fully enjoy the end of tax season, ensure that you’ve completed all tax day requirements by clicking here.