Apply for a Job
- Ability to recognize when something doesn’t look right. And follow up on the cause until you figure out why it doesn’t.
- Enjoy working with clients. You refuse to be bitter with clients and their requests because you recognize they have problems and they hire US to find the solutions.
- You are okay with preparing and presenting financial information to clients.
- You don’t have to know everything you are going to be assigned. You do have to be committed to researching, being resourceful, asking questions, and anything else to FIND THE ANSWER.
- You need to value generosity and be willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Producing accurate financial records for assigned clients, including but not limited to: entering transactions into accounting software, maintaining clients Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, discovering and solving inconsistencies in a client’s books and records, and ensuring accuracy in financial reports.
- Payroll, bill pay, and sales tax administration for assigned clients.
- Completing assigned accounting work without unreasonable delay.
- Interfacing professionally with clients in person, over the phone, and in written communication.
- Answering questions about a client’s books.
- Providing feedback to management regarding specific clients – which clients are difficult to work with (and for what reasons), which clients are easy to work with, which clients need additional attention.
- Preparing the monthly reports packet for all accounting clients for review by a senior accountant.
- Balancing quality of work with meeting deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with regulation changes.
- Identifying “problem areas” in a client’s business for a senior accountant to follow up with.
- Accurate scanning and data entry during tax season.
Front Desk Coordinator
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, makes them feel welcome, and announces visitors to appropriate team members
- Answers questions about company and provides callers with address, directions, and other pertinent information
- Manages calendar for Owner and up to 4 other professionals
- Calls Clients to confirm scheduled appointments
- Initiates client projects on a timely basis via software
- Follows company policies and procedures to the letter
- Maintains confidentiality of client information and company sensitive data
- Keeps supervisor informed of activities and situations, which will impact the achievement of company goals and objectives
- Performs other related duties as required to achieve the company goals and objectives
32-40 hours/week off season and 40-55 hours/week during tax season (February 15 – April 15).
Overtime hours during peak season includes ½ day Saturdays.
Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
- 5+ years of office experience
- Professional, articulate, and an excellent phone demeanor
- Able to maintain a professional appearance with strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Team player with a no job is too big or too small mentality
- Proficient in MS Office – specifically Outlook
- Quick Study and Technically Savvy